Counter Strike 1.6
Members Allowed : 5-5
Let’s meet and battle in the most exhilarating classical game ever. You might think that you’re the best, but let’s test your potential in the arena where the best of all Pakistan come together to make their mark. Good luck sniping.
- Competition Method: 5 vs. 5 (5 players per team).
- Knockout tournament.
- Single map.
- Final and semi-finals might be best of 3.
- Round Time: 1min 45 seconds.
- Buy time: 15 seconds.
- Freeze time: 15 seconds.
- C4 Timer: 35 Seconds.
- If the server crashes before three rounds have been completed (in a half), the server must be restarted and the half’s score will be reset to 0-0.
- If the server crashes after the third round has been completed, the half must be restarted with start money 2000 and the score will be counted from the last completed round. The start money is set to 2000 and the team that lost the last round kills itself using “kill” in the console. This round does not count. The half continues with the following round. The start money has to be set to 800 again.
- The first match is a Knifing round. Both teams drop their guns at base and move towards the centre of the map. The team who wins the Knifing round gets to choose which map they want to start off with and also the side.
- In the case of tie after the regulation, 6 extra rounds will be played. (3 rounds as terrorist and 3 round as Counter Terrorist per team) and Starting money will be 10000$
- The first team to win 16 rounds in regulation or the team that wins the overtime period.
- Starting money for an official match must be 800$.
- D3/AU-1 (G3) for Terrorist and Krieg 550 commando for counter terrorist are not allowed.
- Bull pup guns are not allowed.
- Shields are strictly forbidden from being used for both teams.
- Don’t use consoles commands during the matches.
- Map pool: De_dust2, De_ inferno, De_ nuke, De_ Train.
- Don’t use Scroll Duck during the matches.
- Competitors are not allowed to use global in-game chat in an abusive, offensive, vulgar or spamming manner at any point during a match. This includes pre-match, intermission and post-match periods as well.
- Silent or unreachable bomb plants – The bomb must be audible and planted in a position that is accessible without a boost
- Flash bang exploits – No flash bang exploits will be allowed
- Use of any unapproved textures or models – Only default CS 1.6 models will be allowed
- All teams are expected to be there and confirm their attendance 30 minutes before the start of the match.
- Punishment for any violation will be at the sole discretion of the administrators
The first team to win 16 rounds in regulation or the team that wins the overtime period.