(English and Urdu)
Members Allowed : 1
Let your writing talent flow! Introducing Creative Writing competition. You can compete for the English or Urdu section of the competition. Craft meaningful sentences, construct thought-provoking paragraphs and conclude with a twist. If you aspire for greatness, this is where to begin.
Round: [120 Minutes]
Participants will have to complete their essay within 2hours. There will be 2 rounds consist of 2h each. Both have the different topics.
Winner will be decided by the judges on the criteria of best topic description.
Rules and Regulations
- Creative writing is any form of writing with feelings, thoughts or emotions.
- The Creative Writing Competition will be held centrally and is open to all the students (School, High School, and Undergraduate).
- There is no restriction on the number of participants from each Institutes.
- Topics will be provided to the participants.
- Two hours will be given for writing.
- The language of the essay can be Urdu or English.
- The writing should be neatly handwritten on paper provided by the organizers.
- The word limit of the essay would be 1000-1500 words or less.
- Make sure you write your Name and contact number on the paper.
- Drawings, photographs or artwork will not be accepted.
- Before submitting, be sure to proofread/edit your writing.
- Your essay should be completely a product of your own thought. Do not copy from anyone else.
- Do not discuss the topic or content with anyone else.
- Limit your essay to minimum pages with cohesive and well-reasoned arguments.
- Make sure your essay is creative and well supported and complete.
All the basic stationary (paper like our exam sheet, pencil, pen) will be provided