General Knowledge Quiz
Members Allowed : 3-3
Consider yourself a genius when it comes to the happening of the modern world? Also, a history buff and can name the premiers of Pakistan? Know the capital of countries? If general knowledge is your forte you really don’t want to miss in this competition and prove your dominance.
ROUND-1 (Rules for General Round):
- Each team will be asked 3 questions of 10 marks each. They will be given 15 seconds for each question.
- If the allotted team is unable to answer the question then the question will pass on to the subsequent teams.
- Subsequent teams will be given 15 seconds to answer & will be awarded 5 marks for each correct answer.
ROUND-2 (Rules for Buzzer Round):
- There will be 20 questions in this round. Team pressing the buzzer first will be given the chance to answer.
- 15 marks will be awarded for each correct answer & 5 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Team will be given 15 seconds for each question.
ROUND-3 (Rules for Take your chance):
- Every team will be asked to answer three questions. Three hints will be provided for every question for a total duration of 60 seconds.
- If correct answer is provided after hint 1, then 30 marks will be awarded.
- If correct answer is provided after hint 2, then 20 marks will be awarded.
- If correct answer is provided after hint 3, then 10 marks will be awarded.
ROUND-1 (Rules for Rules – Rapid fire round):
- Each team will be asked to nominate a member from their team.
- Nominated member will be given 60 seconds for 7 questions in this round.
- 5 marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
ROUND-2 (Rules for -Specialized subjects):
- Every team will have to choose their favorite subject out of Everyday Science, TV/Movies, history, music, unusual knowledge & Mathematics.
- Every team will be asked 4 questions from their chosen subjects.
- They will be given 60 seconds for each question.
- 15 marks will be awarded for every correct answer.
- Only team entries are allowed.
- A team should not have more than three members.
- Replacement of any participant of a team is not allowed after registration.
- The participants will not be allowed to use mobile or other electronic gadgets during the
- The decision of the competition will be final and will not be subjected to any change.
- Only 10 teams would be selected for the FINAL ROUND.
- In case of a tie between any two or more teams, an additional five questions will be given to the teams in question and a final selection will be made.
- The selected teams shall have to appear for the final round.
The team who wins the final round with highest marks will be declared as winners.
- Papers and pens for each team