Members Allowed : 2-4
Showcase your FYPs! Project Exhibition & Competition is the chance for those who want to work on software and hardware both simultaneously and to prove themselves as a team of professional Hardware and Circuit designers. This competition aims to show your idea of hardware designing of different type of project and interfacing with the circuit through programming. This competition mainly focuses on the engineering and ingenuity skills portrayed by students in a variety of engineering projects that they have developed during their engineering studies. The ability of a team is judged as a teamwork and seeks for the better team players of tomorrow in the practical work of the field for our beloved Pakistan and provides them a chance to enhance their ability of competition. We will be testing your programming and interfacing skills with the Hardware. All participants are appreciated.
- All the tasks have to be completed in a given time before the evaluation of judges.
- Minimum 2 and maximum 4 members are allowed on each team and it will be a 2-days competition
- Computers are not provided. Bring your own Laptop to use their project.
- Projects must have a showcasing documentation (poster, block diagrams etc.)
- The projects will be on display for the general The participants are required to be present with the project to demonstrate it at all times.
- Participants must inform the Hardware Exhibition & Competition management Team about any hardware or software they bring along with them, in order to deal with Security department properly.
- A panel of judges will evaluate each project during the event organized at FAST-NU, Karachi Campus. Participants are required to be present at the time of evaluation of their projects by the panel of judges.
- Different judges will visit projects at different times).
- Any type of ill behavior will result in immediate disqualification.
- The contestants shall not leave their seats without prior consent from the authorities, nor talk to any irrelevant person.
- Be Punctual, no late-comers will be allowed to sit in the contest area.
- Any prototype not executing properly will not be considered for evaluation.
- If any project is found to be a replica of another project, the act shall be considered cheating and judges can disqualify participants and the entry fee shall be forfeited.
- Only selected projects will be exhibited. Participants will not be allowed to display anything other than the selected projects.
- In all matters regarding competition, the decision of the organizing committee and the judges will be considered final and binding on all participants.
- Use of mobile phones will not be allowed.
- Any type of software and tools are not provided.
- Power Supply is provided.
- The decision of the panel shall be final, therefore; no participant or team can challenge the decision.
- Competition head/EE coordinator has the right to disqualify any team in any case.
- Working Project
- Novelty of design and idea
- Practical Aspects
- Project Report
Single phase AC supply (KE) and tables for displaying projects will be provided. If any team needs anything else or have any special requirements, they are encouraged to bring it along. In case they require assistance from PROCOM Team then they should contact Participant Relations and get in touch with the competition head.
Round (Day 2)
One round competition.