Members Allowed : 2-5
Marketing Challenge is a unique opportunity for marketing students to experience and create a 360 degree marketing plan. The Challenge is open to student teams of two to five members from undergraduate or graduate programs, regardless of their major. It’s time to put your marketing skills to the test.
- On 1st-day participants have to submit their big idea within the given time frame.
- Any copied idea or theme will not be entertained.
- In case of any cheating or copy straight disqualification at minimum.
- On 2nd day teams have to present Marketing Plan.
- Limitations of the timings will strictly be followed.
- Each team must participate in all two rounds of competition.
- Winners will be announced on second day.
Winners will be decided on the basis of the robustness of their strategy, delivery of presentation, creative concept, and understanding of marketing.
- Round 1 (Day 1): A Brand related problem would be given and participants have to present a big Idea as a solution of that problem. Participants will get enough time to go through their respective issues. Students will be encouraged to play an active role in resolving and suggesting solutions for the issues faced in the Market
- Round 2 (Day 2): Teams have to create a 360 marketing strategy integrated with their big idea and have to present in front of the judges. Each team will get 10-12 minutes to present their plan. The plan should be realistic and feasible in terms of its application.