Members Allowed : 1
Love taking photos? Got an eye for a picture? Photographers create permanent visual images for an exceptional range of creative, technical and documentary purposes. Do you have those skills to capture those thoughts you see in normal things people can’t recognize but you can express and let them show how deep what they are seeing is? Procom is providing you a chance to show the world that you have the ability to portray the beauty and deepness of nature via your lens.
- Images that have won prizes in prior competitions, or have been used for commercial purposes and/or been published will not be eligible.
- Submitted images should be in JPEG format and at least 1,600 pixels wide for a horizontal image or 1,600 pixels tall for a vertical image.
- Each participant can submit up to 2 images.
- Digital manipulation that distorts the reality of the images will not be allowed. Only basic enhancements such as sharpening, contrast adjustment, or simple cropping will be allowed.
- The file name for each image should be clearly labeled with the participant’s name, and where the image was taken. E.g. “Ali” and “Fountain Area”.
- Each image submitted must be the original and an unpublished work of the participant who must also be its copyright owner.
- Prizes are non-transferrable and non-exchangeable for cash or in kind.
- Organizer is not responsible for any loss of valuable assets.
- Images will be judged based on originality, creativity, and relevance to the theme and shall not be challenged.
- By submitting an image for the competition, the participant will be regarded as having accepted and agreed to be bound by the rules and regulations of the competition.
- Participants should bring their own equipment and USB for transferring/submitting pictures.
- Follow the Rules Carefully.
- The judges will decide the winner on the basis of on-time submission.
Day 1: Theme 1
Day 2: Theme 2