Sponsored By Venture Dive
Members Allowed : 2-3
Are you a good programmer? And want yourself to be the judge? Then PROCOM provides you a platform, where you can fill up your thirst of programming under “the devilish behavior of time”. This competition is considered as a “KING OF ALL THE PROGRAMMING COMPETITON” because to prove your proficiency you have to show your conceptual and creative thinking skills. In order to win this competition, every team has to clear some rounds and each round has its own flavor. So, fasten up your seats belts and get yourself prepared for the PROCOM “Speed Programming Competition”.
- Each team can have up to three members.
- Participants are not allowed to collaborate with anyone else other than his/her team member during the contest. This includes discussing, sharing, or posting the problem statements or solutions. Any contestant found cheating or attempting to cheat will be disqualified.
- Use of Internet, Cell phone, USB or any such device is strictly prohibited. As a result of using any of these devices, the team will be disqualified.
- Team members from different discipline/institutes are allowed.
- Scores depend on how many tasks a team successfully performs, the team completing more tasks than others will have a better score.
- The tie would be resolved by a judgment based on which team completed their task in less time.
- The programming languages which will be allowed in the competition will be Java, C++, and Python.
- The competition will be divided into two rounds including a league and a final round.
- The ide’s which will be used will be NetBeans, Dev C++ and Spyder.
- The decisions made by the judges will be final.
- Team with the highest score (Maximum correct solutions to the problems) will be considered as the winner.
- If multiple groups score equal points, then the group that submitted its answers at the earliest would be given priority.
- Competition will be conducted in lab. PC’s will be allotted to each team.
- Paper, pencil for logic building will be provided to each member of the team.
- 2 Rounds on day 1.
- Final Round on day 2.