Sponsored by Advance Electronics
Members Allowed : 1-3
Procom 2018 invites you to the biggest event of Pakistan to test your soldering skills and enhance it.
- Minimum 1 and maximum 3 members are allowed on each team and it will be a 2-day competition.
- Candidates must appear at the competition room at least twenty minutes before the commencement of the competition.
- Latecomers will not be given extra time.
- Current university, college or institution card is necessary.
- Competition head/EE coordinator has the right to disqualify any team in any harm case.
- Judges will analyze performance. The verdict will be final and unobjectionable.
- Only registered candidates will be allowed.
- Mobile phones should be switched off during the competition.
- Candidates must not communicate or disturb other teams during the competition.
- Candidates may not leave competition while the competition is in progress due to any reason.
- Winner will be chosen on the basis of three rounds performance.
- Shortest time was taken
- circuits will be judged on the bases of Logic and implementation, Time consumed in making the circuit, Circuit complexity, stability & Working condition of the circuit
Soldering iron, solder, electronic components, and Vero board etc.
There three are rounds in soldering competition:
Round 1: Soldering of discrete Component
You will be given 30 minutes for this competition in which you have to solder discrete component and the schematic will be given on which they have to sell them.
Round 2: Circuit Implementation
You will be given 45-60 minutes for this competition in which you have to solder the circuit and the schematic will be given on which they have to solder them.
Round 3: Circuit Debugging & implementation
You will be given 45-60 minutes for this competition in which you have to Debug the circuit and Implement it either connection are missing or maybe wrongly placed in the schematic you first have to debug then solder the circuit.