Web Design And Development
Sponsored By MATZ Solutions
Members Allowed : 2-3
Have you ever wondered how fast you can solve a website problem? Procom18 provides you a chance to evaluate your website design and development abilities by solving a real-world problem in limited time. Its about honoring excellence in the web profession. The website design and development contest is also about empowering the creative, technically proficient web professionals within the undergraduate students.
- Each team will be provided one PC with Adobe Photoshop, XAMPP, Node, Composer and VS code installed in it.
- On the first day of competition teams will have internet access to download resources such as fonts, images and can check for syntax but will not be allowed to use template.
- On the second day of competition internet access will be blocked and teams will continue from where they left on day one.
- Participants will not be allowed to collaborate with anyone else other than his/her team members during the contest. This includes discussing, sharing, or posting the problem statements or solutions. Any contestant found cheating or attempting to cheat will be disqualified.
- Use of Cell phone, USB or any such device is strictly prohibited. As a result of using any of these devices, the team will be disqualified.
- Team members from different discipline/institutes are allowed to form a team.
- Submission will be judged at the end of second day of competition.
- The decisions made by the judges will be final.
- You are allowed to use technologies like React, Angular etc for frontend and Laravel, Node etc for backend.
Submission will be judged 60% on the basis of backend and 40% on front-end.
- Competition will be conducted in lab. PC’s will be allotted to each team.
- Paper, pencil for logic building will be provided to each member of the team..
- Round 1 on day 1.
- Final Round on day 2.